Happy Monday dear ones!
This month was a great month for receiving awards. A big thank you to Madekesi for nominating me for the Sunshine Bloggers Awards.
Am glad to have been able to create sunshine to my friends all over the world. Thank you very much Madekesi for this opportunity and your wonderful articles in your bog. May you too continue giving us that sunshine.
The rules for this award includes:
1 .Shout out to the blogger who nominated you with a link to her blog.
- Answer questions given by the blogger.
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the sunshine award, with links to their blogs.
- Don’t forget to notify your nominees.
- Come up with your own questions and tag 11 other bloggers nominating them to do the same.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Awards logo in your post.
Madekesi’s questions were as follows:
- Which country do you come from?
I was born and reside in Kenya.
- What’s your national language?
Our national language is English.
- What’s your country’s staple food?
Kenya’s staple food is ugali.
- Apart from blogging, what else do you do?
I work as a quality coordinator in a call center.
- Would you get married to someone outside your race?
Yes, I would.
- Do you watch football? If yes, what’s your favorite team?
I do watch just for fun and don’t have a favorite team.
- Do you think nations should do more to manage global warming?
Yes I do very strongly. They should do more ASAP.
- Christian or Muslim? What’s the one thing you love about the other religion?
Am open-minded when it comes to religion. I believe they all have great things to admire.
- Which is your favorite music genre?
- Which music genre do you hate the most? Why?
I love all the music genre as I concentrate more on the lyrics.
- Who would you choose between Donald Trump and North Korea’s Kim Jung-un?
I wouldn’t choose either of them.
Having managed to somehow answer the hot Madekesi’s questions, here are my own questions to my nominees.
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
- What is the one place in the world you want to visit the most?
- What is your blog focused on?
- How did you decide what to blog on?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- What is your must have technology for traveling?
- What do you do to drive traffic to your blog?
- What is the toughest part of blogging for you?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What drives you to succeed?
- What is the best compliment you have ever received?
This award can’t be complete without nominees. They are my online family that I didn’t know I had, they have been shinning on me too. For now we will go with the 11 but they are more than that and I love you all…Mwaah.